6 Steps to Prepare Girls for Success, Health and Happiness and Avoiding Teen Crisis
What If I told you that ONE (1) 90 minute teleclass could radically alter the path that your daughter decides to take in life?
That by listening to it, you will learn tools and strategies to ensure that your now 4-16 year old (yes 4!) does not become another statistic or victim of:
- Teenage pregnancy
- Sexual abuse
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- High-Risk behavior
- Emotional or self-esteem problems
- Eating disorders
- …and more
Well it’s TRUE… and as a parent you have more control in helping your daughter aggressively FLEE such situations than you think. If you love your daughter and want to learn how…. read on.
Our Girls Are In Danger — Even As Young As 4!
We all dread the teenage years. Having the awkward and uncomfortable conversations with our daughters about things such as sex, birth control, changes in their body, and confidence about who they are and the woman that they are set to become.
If you are a mother of a pre-teen or teenager, this is not an easy time, but I assure you that you’ve come to the right place and that we can help you learn some transformational tools in helping your daughter avoid the fatal traps that she will face growing up.
But in today’s world, these issues confront our daughters as early as PRE-SCHOOL and ELEMENTARY school!
That’s why if you’re the mother of a toddler or adolescent, you belong here too. Here’s why:
- Recent studies have shown that a child’s sense of self-worth and confidence are developed by the ripe old age of THREE!
- The harsh reality of sex is EVERYWHERE. Your child is exposed to sexual images every single day. The mall, print advertising, TV (70% of all television programs have some content related to sex), video games, your magazines, in the news and other places you might consider harmless.
- Kids are going through puberty at as young as 8 and girls are starting their period as young as 9-years-old!
- Pressure to start having sex starts as early as the 7th and 8th grade!
- The rise of the internet and sites such as Twitter and Facebook present more opportunities for your daughter to interact (and possibly meet!) the WRONG people, just by tinkering around on their cell phone or using the computer right in your living room.
- The pressure to look like a 95 lb, size 0 runway model is higher than EVER, causing more girls develop eating disorders or seek out sexual encounters to receive physical validation.
Scary isn’t it?
We all like to think that “these things won’t happen to my daughter,” but unfortunately, I watch these tragic scenarios play out among “good girls” every single day, often taking the entire family by surprise.
Easy Steps You Can Take NOW To Make A Difference Tomorrow
The fact that you are here tells me you love your daughter very much and want only the best for her.
At Legacy4Kids, it is our mission to empower mothers of children from ages 4-16 with proven tools, strategies and resources necessary to help our daughters to make positive, healthy decisions at any age.
That’s why on March 13th at 11am PT – 2pm ET, we are hosting a FREE tele-class entitled, “ESCAPE – A 6 Step Family Plan for Teen Crises Prevention,” to get this critical information into the hands of mothers and grandmothers, just like yourself, who can use these tools to PREVENT their baby girl from becoming the victim of high-risk behavior and abuse.
This goes beyond the age old lectures about abstinence, birth-control and sex ed 101. Yes, we’re gonna go there….but the strategies to keep our daughters safe are so much deeper than “just say no”.
Instead, it’s about equipping you NOW with subtle and little-known ways to build your child’s self-confidence and increase her self-worth. It’s also about helping you understand how things like foods, additives, and “modern life” dangers may be causing your child to act out–even beyond her own control.
It’s also about teaching YOU how to have the “tough conversations” with your daughter in a way that doesn’t rob her young innocence, but subconsciously keeps her on guard from those that would try.
Most importantly, it’s about keeping the lines of communication open NOW, while you are still a HERO in your daughter’s eyes so that she grows to trust the words of wisdom and guidance that you offer for her life.
Sound intriguing? Then jump ahead now for this FREE training class by filling out the form on right side of the page.
Introducing….. The ESCAPE Plan
When you join me on March 13th for this free tele-class, I am going to introduce you our Teen Crises Prevention Program called our ESCAPE Program 2012. ESCAPE offers 6 categories that will provide you and your child with a safe and responsible roadmap to making great choices in today’s complicated world.
I will also introduce you to a handful of cutting-edge experts that you need to hear from to get an “unfair advantage” when grooming your daughter for success in every aspect of life.
Here’s a sneak peak of what ESCAPE stands for and the renowned experts that will bring this information to you:
- Marc Grodner, Executive Director The Wolfe Center, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment For Teens and Their Families
- Dr. Charlotte Reznick, PHD, is an internationally recognized child educational psychologist, an associate clinical professor of psychology at UCLA, and a compelling speaker and media personality who has inspired parents, professionals, educators, and psychologists throughout the world with her original therapeutic approach to helping children and adolescents heal themselves. She is author of The Power of Your Child’s Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success (Perigee, 2009, $14.95).
- Jill Hope, I Shine Kids. I Shine’s programs focus on assisting parents and children to break through limiting beliefs and “think big”, so they can achieve their highest potential. Jill’s most popular program, “Child Self-Esteem ‘Bully-Proof’ Program” is gaining transformational results around the globe. The program teaches parents and kids how to tap into the power they already possess to take charge of their circumstances and lead empowered lives.
- Margit Crane, Author and ADD/ADHD Professional. Margit speaks to groups of teens, parents, school personnel, and family educators on such topics as,”Talking to Teens: Power Conversations not Power Struggles,” “Focus Your Distracted Child,” “The Secret Life of the ADD Family,” “Birds and Bees and Teens: Tools for Parenting Safe & Savvy Kids,” (with Amy Lang) and “Pretending Your Way to Success.”
- Elle Victoria Vasquez, LMFT and PTSD Specialist. Elle Victoria-Vasquez brings an intuitive and powerful counseling manner that has helped many families in crisis situations become empowered directors of their own lives. With over twenty years of professional experience helping individuals and groups solve their problems, she has had extensive counseling experience with poverty stressors, teen suicide, domestic violence, “cutting,” divorce, hyper-sexuality, and trauma in both adults and children.
- Dr. John Kirk, OB/GYN – Dr. Kirk is one of the newest members of our Teen Crises Prevention Team. He will work with Legacy 4 Kids Foundation offering support for young women regarding Adolescent gynecology and counseling.
We are all experts in our field, united by a passion to create a better future for today’s children. We provide a one-stop source for expert advice without judgment, and a practical approach for preparing your children to live safely and confidently.
Here’s a few other things that we will cover:
- Communication – How early is too early?
- Tween and Teen Stress Management – How to properly handle stress.
- The role the media has in making our kids grow up way too soon. (Did you know I used to be a talent agent and model, and I’m going to give you an INSIDE look at the subliminal pressure society is placing on our girls—and the self esteem problems they are destined to face if they don’t look a certain way).
- Behavioral: Why do so many of our children seem to be afflicted with ADD/ADHD or Type II Diabetes?
- Bullying: How to teach your daughter to handle a bully and how to recognize if your child is the culprit.
You’ll also hear my personal story of teen crisis, how it inspired me to become an advocate for pregnant and parenting teens and how I, and other prevention experts, are successfully using the ESCAPE Program plan to radically change our daughters’ and granddaughter’s lives for the better.
Stop the Cycle of DENIAL – Take ACTION and Get Control
The most dangerous phrases in the English language are:
“I already know this” and “This does not pertain to me”
The truth is, no matter what your cultural, social, economic or religious background is, and no matter which parenting style you use to raise your kids, you NEED this information to give your daughter the best chance of living her life by design. The alternative is living life by default and dealing with the consequences of bad choices she might have made during a vulnerable time in life. As parents, we certainly know this is not the best for our kids.
It costs you nothing to get your hands on this information and the risks are too great not to add the strategies I teach to the skills you may already have.
So, do yourself and your daughter a huge favor and just listen to the information I am going to present on this call. You never know when it will come in handy and you’ll be very grateful you acquired these new skills when the opportunity for your daughter to engage in risky behavior eventually occurs (and it will!).
Start by getting yourself registered for this free call by filling out the form at the bottom of the page. You will immediately receive private call-in details so you can join us on March 13th at 11am PT – 2pm ET.
“See” you then!
To your family’s success,
Founder and CEO,
Yes! Please Register Me For The Call!
Yes I’d like access to the free teleclass, so I can hear more about this proven formula to help my daughter live a more happy, healthy and risk-free life! Please immediately send me the private call-in details via email and also send me a complimentary MP3 of the material covered in this teleclass after the live call.